When you think about the best jackhammer for residential demolition work, what are you looking for? These are some of the features that you might be looking for when you decide to buy one: The ability to go through the concrete in a flash. These are the most popular uses for jackhammers.
They come in all shapes and sizes, but most people need one that is a bit larger than your average household tool. Compact and portable: these jackhammers can fit into a glove box or backpack. They can be mounted onto a wall or off a table and are often just a few inches thick. You can use a variety of them, as they can be used for wood, brick, and concrete. Some have a range of sizes to meet your needs. They come in different sizes for compact jobs.
They are typically one inch thick and are able to move a variety of blocks. These will also be the most expensive jackhammers that you can purchase. The right kind of jackhammer is the one that will make the job go faster and easier. Making many kinds of demolition tasks fast and easy is the most important goal of any homeowner who does construction work.
Using a well-made tool like a wide-toothed, manual wheel design jackhammer will make your job much easier, and give you the freedom to move around in different areas while you are working. These are a bit bigger than other jackhammers that are available, and the way that they are made allows for them to break up blocks or concrete quickly and more comfortably.
While you can buy a much smaller product that will give you the same result, the advantage is that you can grip the handles and work with the wide teeth that allow you to do so. This feature allows you to move your hands from side to side and in all directions while you are handling the tools.
When you are working on complex tasks, you will be able to use different methods to prevent slipping while working on a job. These are tools that allow you to get the job done faster and make work more comfortable.
The person that needs the tools that you buy should have the best tools possible for a large job. While there are many different kinds of tools available, it is best to get the best ones that will make it easier for you to perform the tasks that you want to do. Our guide will help you to choose the best jackhammer for you.
- 1 Top 10 Best Jackhammers in 2020
- 1.1 1. XtremepowerUS 2200Watt Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jackhammer
- 1.2 2. XtremepowerUS Heavy Duty Electric 2200 Watt Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1.3 3. Neiko 02845A Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1.4 4. F2C 2200W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1.5 5. XtremepowerUS 3600W Heavy Duty Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
- 1.6 6. Mophorn 3600W Electric Demolition Hammer
- 1.7 7. Tamper Shank and Plate for TR Industrial Jackhammers
- 1.8 8. Heavy Duty Concrete Breaker 1400 BPM Jack Hammer
- 1.9 9. TR Industrial TR89305 Electric Jack Hammer
- 1.10 10. ARKSEN 2200W Electric Demolition Jack Hammer
Top 10 Best Jackhammers in 2020
2200 watt electric Best jackhammer has the ability to delivers 1800 impacts per minute that can break up the hardest of surfaces.
- It is great for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and more.
- Adjustable 360-degree foregrip offers extra control that makes it easy to adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Convenient for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it’s ideal for you to use it at home and business
- It allows 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits and offers 1800 BPM for fast demolition
- Provides Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16″ bull point chisel, and 16″ flat chisel, also a pair of protective gloves and protective goggles, hex wrenches
This is the best jackhammer for concrete.
Meet this most portable jackhammer in the market that does not require an air compressor.
- It is suitable for demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, housing foundation removal, concrete slab, oil chimney and many more.
- Adjustable 360-degree foregrip offers extra control that allows it to conveniently adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- Accepts 1-1/8 in. hex shank bits and provides 1800 BPM for quick demolition
- Perfect for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ, it’s ideal to use it at home and business
- Integrates Electric Demolition Jack Hammer with 16″ bull point chisel as well as 16″ flat chisel, a pair of protective gloves and protective goggles with hex wrenches
This is the best jackhammer for breaking holes in the block.
The Powerful 11.3 Amp high-performance makes this jackhammer to one of the best heavy-duty jackhammer.
- Powerful 11.3 Amp high-performance motor provides 1,800 impact beats per minute with 45 joules force to quickly break through concrete, brick, ground.
- Offers Heavy-duty all-metal construction with industrial sandblasted powder coating finish to provide corrosion resistance and durability
- Engineered helical gear system operates more smoothly and quietly than conventional spur gear and lasts longer and minimizes premature wear out
- Comes with 360 Degree swivel auxiliary handle with a non-slip grip that offers maximum control and support for excellent operation
- A blow-molded case with rolling wheels for simple and convenient transportation
- Integrated with 2 pieces drop forged and heat-treated alloy steel chisels: 1-pc of 16” point chisel and 1-pc of 1-1/4” x 16” flat chisel
- The set comes absolutely with accessories: 4 more carbon brushes, oil container, 3 wrenches and 1 safety protection kit with goggles and work gloves
This is the best jackhammer for fast-breaking through bricks.
Looking for the heavy-duty jackhammer? F2C 2200W High-quality Best Electric Jackhammer can be the perfect addition to your accessories.
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz, Input motor:2200 watt
- No Load Speed: 1900 Impacts Per Minute(55j)
- Blow mold case included
- Includes: 1-1/8″ Bull Point Chisel, 1-1/8″ Flat Chisel
- Great for demolition, Trenching, breaking holes in concrete, block, Brick, Tile Stucco, Removing a foundation, concrete slab, oil chimney and more.
This is the best jackhammer perfect for removing a foundation.
Get this XtremepowerUS jackhammer that offers 3600W power to get your work done quickly.
- XtremepowerUS Jackhammer is suitable for demolition, Chipping and breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, removing a foundation, oil chimney, and many more. It features an active vibration control handle that offers a flexible 2-handed design to greatly reduce vibration
- Adjustable 360-degree foregrip delivers additional control that makes it easy to adjust based on the positioning you need for the job at hand
- 3600-watt electric jackhammer provides 1900 impacts per minute at 55 ft/lbs that has the ability to break up the hardest of surfaces
- Useful for Home and Commercial with the voltage of 110v/60 HZ and suitable for you to use it at home and business; Comes with 1-1/8″ Bull Point Chisel and 1-1/8″ Flat Chisel
- The package comes with 2 Point/Chisel Bit, Protective Gloves Pair, Protective Goggles and Mask, Hex Wrenches and Easy Carrying Case
This is the best jackhammer suitable for commercial use.
With 1800r/min impact frequency ability, Mophorn is the Best Demolition Jackhammer for effective operation.
- Powerful Hammer Breaker: Heavy-duty and durably constructed jackhammer with 3600W power and 1800r/min impact frequency. Strong core technology ensures the most demanding applications.
- Dual-Handle: This electric jackhammer features 360 degrees swivel front handle for all-round applications. Ergonomic rubber D-shaped grip rear handle and greatly absorbs vibration to reduce operator fatigue
- Double Chisel: 16″ bull point chisel and one 16″ flat chisel are included in the package for various usage. Quickly assemble and disassemble. Clinch firmly and it will never drop
- Sturdy & Durable: Sturdy insulation protection shell with strong metal components within. Protective lid with vent allows for rapid heat dissipation. Sheath at cable root promotes machine durability.
- Wide Application: Suitable for breaking concrete, asphalt removal, trench work, and driving ground rods. Applicable for compacting loose material if the right part is attached.
This is the best jackhammer for asphalt removal.
Let’s use this TR Industrial Tamper Shank and Plate to turn your TR Jack Hammer into a compactor.
- Tamp and compact loose powered soils, gravel, and sand
- Built with heavy-duty forged and heat-treated steel for greater durability
- Suited for TR Industrial TR-100 and TR-300 Series Demolition Jack Hammers (1-1/8 in. hex shank)
- Plate size: 6 x 6 in
This is the best jackhammer for driving ground rods.
To working efficiently and perfectly in all directions get this Heavy Duty Concrete Best Jackhammer.
- Dual Design: 360-degree swivel front handle allows us to use it in all directions. D-shaped rubber grip offers a comfortable grip and helps to absorb vibration and reduces users fatigue. It comes with a 16-inch head chisel and a 16-inch flat chisel for easy and fast assembly and disassembly. Hold it firmly to never drop it.
- Powerful Core: This rugged electric concrete crusher offers powerful power up to 2200W and a no-load speed of 1400r/min with 110v voltage. Integrates a 360-degree rotating front handle and powerful core technology to meet your needs.
- Rugged and Durable: The jack concrete breaker features a strong insulating protective shell that offers resistance to falling and makes it anti-corrosion and no leakage. Secondary quenching to hardened the internal metal parts. The vented cover allows for fast heat dissipation. The sheath at the bottom of the cable enhances the durability of the machine.
- Detail Processing: The protective cap is designed to provide a ventilating function that helps to dissipate heat and effectively prevents the entrance of impurities so thereby improving its usability. High-strength switches and jackets built around the root of the cable to increase the durability of the machine.
- Wide range of Applications: Suitable for crushing concrete, removing bitumen, trenching work and more. It is also ideal for compressing loose materials if suitable parts are fixed. Perfect for the destruction of houses, foundations, concrete slabs, oil chimneys, and more.
This is the best jackhammer for removing bitumen.
Achieve high performance and energy with this TR Industrial Reliable Best Jackhammer for most of your heavy-duty applications.
- Offers 60 joules (44.2 ft-lbs) of impact energy for powerful and maximum performance
- 1800 BPM ultra-fast demolition allows you to get the job done faster
- All-metal housing is built for heavy-duty applications
- Features 20-ft extra-long UL listed power cord with a double insulated plug that handles extreme-weather
- It is ETL Listed, strictly tested and certified to compatible with UL safety standards
This is the best jackhammer for the destruction of houses.
With Adjustable 360° foregrip, Get the utmost comfort and non-slip grip during your heavy tasks.
- Great for Demolition, Trenching, Chipping, Breaking Holes In Concrete, Block, Brick, Housing Foundation Removal, Concrete Slab, Oil Chimney And many more.
- Heavy-Duty and durable construction of jackhammer
- Comes with Heavy Duty Steel carrying case with handle
- Chisel Bit are made up of hardened steel to prevents breakage and offers long life use
- Engineered to drill through concrete and dig up clay for backyard
and garden landscaping
This is the best jackhammer for an excellent non-slip grip.
The best jackhammers effectively cut through concrete and making many types of demolition work faster and easier. But, Today the market is flooded with many alternatives to jackhammers, and choosing the right product is no simple task. So we’ve provided Jackhammers best products with their features so you can choose the best one.
How fast is a jackhammer?
A strong and skilled road worker can swing a pickaxe 10 times a minute or more, but a jackhammer can pound the ground 150 times faster—that’s 1500 times a minute
How do you break concrete with a jackhammer?
To help break the concrete, use a “spud bar” in combination with a jackhammer. Thicken into the crack created by the jackhammer on the flat end of the spec bar, with both hands holding the handle firmly and using leverage to pry the concrete parts through the pad to remove it.