If you are looking for the best pipe cutters for your industrial or residential needs, there are many types of specialized tools available to help you. In this article, we will explore some of the most popular types of cutters that are available on the market today.
They are used to make all kinds of cuts for different purposes, including making many great styles. For example, there are various kinds of metal cutters available to help you carry out many different kinds of jobs, from removing dirt and grease from surfaces to cutting wires. Here is a look at some of the common cuts made by these tools:
In addition to these more common types of cuts, there are many more tools that you can use to help you cut larger materials, such as: There are many different types of pipes and other metals that you can use to create a variety of designs, so a good pipe cutter will be able to help you create designs that can be very effective.
There are a number of different materials that you can use to help you create different designs, so the equipment should be able to be useful for many different purposes. Here are some of the most common forms of materials that you can use:
PVC pipes are one of the most common forms of materials that you can use to create designs, and they also help you to create smooth curves. Here are some of the most common materials that you can use to create designs with the PVC pipe cutters:
Copper and steel pipes are some of the most common materials that you can use to create some of the most intricate designs, so they are always a good choice when you need to create a smooth curve or design. Here are some of the most common materials that you can use to create designs with the copper and steel pipe cutters:
There are many different types of copper and steel pipes that you can use to create something with an unusual shape, but these should not be your only option. Below are some of the most common types of materials that you can use to create a design:
Aluminum is one of the most common types of materials that you can use to create simple, clean lines, and these are a good choice for many different kinds of cuts. The above choices are only a few of the many different ways that you can create your own designs with pipe cutters.
Although we have gone through the list of the most common types of materials that you can use to create designs with there are many other materials that you can use to create certain designs, such as copper and steel pipe cutters. Check out our guide to learn more about copper and steel pipe cutters.
- 1 Top 10 Best Pipe Cutters in 2020
- 1.1 1. RIDGID 32975 Model 103 Close Quarters Pipe Cutter
- 1.2 2. Zantle Pipe and Tube Cutter
- 1.3 3. Zantle Ratchet-type Tube and Pipe Cutter
- 1.4 4. RIDGID 40617 Model 101 Quarters Pipe Cutter
- 1.5 5. Wostore Pipe Cutter 1/8 to 1-3/8 Inch
- 1.6 6. GOCHANGE Mini Pipe Cutting Tool
- 1.7 7. Master Plumber 745122 5/8 To 2-1/8-Inch Large Pipe Tube Cutter
- 1.8 8. RIDGID 32985 Model 104 Close Quarters Tubing Cutter
- 1.9 9. RIDGID 86127 Model 118 Close Quarters Pipe Cutter
- 1.10 10. RIDGID 23498 Model RC-1625 Pipe Cutter
Top 10 Best Pipe Cutters in 2020
RIDGID Cutter is the Durable Best Pipe Cutter built for durability and ease of use with its strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing.
- Cuts solid and smooth copper, also aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing
- Designed for use in limited spaces on less diameter tubing
- Sturdy, lightweight slide, wheel housing, and large knurled feed screw knob offers easy control of cutting pressure for clean cuts
- Tubing cutter features a 1/8-inch to 5/8-inch cutting capacity
- RIDGID offers a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the long life of the tool.
This is the best pipe cutter that offers better durability.
The Zantle pipe cutter is made from manganese steel for offering high hardness, good toughness, strength and durable.
- 【High Quality and Safety】The durable tube cutter are made from manganese steel for great hardness, toughness, strength and more durable. PVC Pipe Cutters is suitable for use on a variety of plastic pipes and tubes. The Pipe Cutter handle design is lightweight and the thick and sharp blade. Make work convenient and process heat-treated to make the blade sharp, durable and not break easily.
- 【Ergonomics Design】 The professional tube cutter follow ratchet drive technology to save your strength. Powerful enough and not require more strength to cut pipe. The powerful bite force for easier working. The fish handle for extra comfort that guarantees long-lasting working. The tube cutter can enhance work efficiency by quick cutting. Cut pipe within 5 to 20 seconds and comfortable design for simple cutting and reduce hand fatigue.
- 【EASY TO OPERATE】Tubing cutter made with comfortable, ergonomic and textured handles that offer a reliable grip. Spring-loaded handles for faster positioning of single stroke cuts. At the bottom, it features a stainless buckle. When you don’t use it then it allows you to buckle the safe lock. It is portable and convenient for your work and life.
- 【Wide Application】 Zantle Tube Cutter perfect for use on a different plastic pipe and tube. It is a perfect cutting tool for your home handyman, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics. Commonly used for cutting many kinds of plastic and multi-layer tubing. Cutting capacity is below 1-5/8in outer diameter.
- 【SERVICE & SUPPORT】 Our product offers a 1-year warranty against material defects and workmanship. We assure you a full refund if you are not pleased with our products.
This is the best pipe cutter for sharp cutting.
Zantle Ratchetis the Cost-effective Best Pipe Cutter designed for cutting most sorts of plastic channels, PVC, CPVC, and PEX.
- Use Area: Perfect pipe cutter for cutting PVC, plastic and rubber tubing. Best helper for a handyman, plumbers, electricians, and vehicle mechanics.
- Easy Operation: One-hand Pipe Cutter Tool with ratchet drive for cutting in below 1-5/8in
- Durability: Professional pipe cutter that integrates a ratchet drive technology to majorly save your strength
- Safe for You: In the bottom of the pipe cutter there is a stainless buckle that allows you to buckle the safe lock when it is not in use.
- Service: Comes with a 1-year warranty against material faults and workmanship. We ensure a full refund if you are not fulfilled with our products.
This is the best pipe cutter for cutting many plastic channels.
RIDGID is a Sturdy Best Pipe Cutter Tool for working in tight and cramped spaces and great a handy tool for any plumber’s toolbox.
- Developed for use in compacted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing
- Strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob assures simple control of cutting pressure for crisp cuts
- Rollers include grooves for easy and close-to-flare cuts
- Tubing cutter offers a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch cutting capacity
- Contains a spare cutter wheel in knob
This is the best pipe cutter for working in compact spaces.
The Wostore is a Best Copper Pipe Cutter designed for fast, safe, clean, and precise cutting for tubes, pipes, hoses made from PE, PVC, rubber, brass, copper or stainless steel material.
- Easily performs clean rounded cuts on copper, brass, aluminum, thin stainless steel, PVC and PE tubes from 1/8″-1-3/8″ O.D.
- Great workmanship, Contains a spare blade and fold-away deburred assures a more connect and durability.
- Equipped with a solid ergonomic X-CEL knob that offers a firm grip. Cutting tubes operation becomes a comfortable and fast task.
- Well made from high-quality alloy steel grinding blades that are extremely sharp. The body of the tubing cutter is made from lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casting.
- Use it with the user manual.
This is the best pipe cutter for precise pipe cutting.
GOCHANGE Mini Best Pipe Cutter is specifically well-made for use in hard and cramped spaces on short diameter tubing.
- MAKING TUBE CUTTING EASY: Offers a fast and easy way to get clean rounded cuts on tubing ranging from 0.12″ – 0.87″ outer diameter in tough areas and near quarters with GOCHANGE Tube Cutter.
- ESSENTIAL TUBE CUTTER: This is a must-have tool for all handymen, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, HVAC servicemen, and DIY enthusiasts if they need to cut pipes and tubing for their projects. Designed for use in compacted spaces on small diameter, tough and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing.
- STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT: GOCHANGE Tube Cutter is a mini but solid and lightweight slide, wheel housing, and large knurled feed screw knob that delivers convenient control of cutting pressure for precise cuts.
- CLEAN CUTS: Firm ergonomic feel and constant tracking helps to make cutting tubes a very comfortable and fast task. The bottom rotating wheel customizes the cutter to the actual fit in a seamless smooth movement.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY & 24 HOURS OF CUSTOMERS SERVICE: It is safe and durable with firm quality testing. We provide a 100% risk-free satisfaction assurance and 1-year warranty.
This is the best pipe cutter for plumbers.
The Master Plumber is our Runner-up Best Pipe Cutter because of lightweight design and cutting excellent job.
- Cuts larger tubing
- Ideal to cut 5/8″ to 2-1/8″ outer diameter tubing
- Long-lasting construction
This is the best pipe cutter for large pipe cutting.
RIDGID Best Pipe Cutter is specially designed for use in hard to reach spaces on small diameter tubing that makes tight cutting jobs more manageable.
- Cuts solid and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing
- Specially designed for use on small diameter tubing in compact spaces
- Features strong, lightweight slide and wheel housing, and large knurled feed screw knob that allows convenient control of cutting pressure for clean cuts
- Tubing cutter comes with a 3/16-inch to 15/16-inch (5 mm to 24 mm) cutting capacity
- RIDGID delivers a lifetime warranty in opposed to defects in material or workmanship for the long life
This is the best pipe cutter for heavy-duty cutting.
Let’s make your pipe or tube cutting operation most effective and easier with this Efficient Best Pipe Cutter.
- Designed for using it on constricted spaces on small diameter hard and soft copper, aluminum, brass, and plastic tubing
- Strong and lightweight slide with wheel housing and large knurled feed screw knob lets you easy control of cutting pressure for neat cuts
- Contains a self-feeding AUTOFEED cutter wheel that automatically cuts after tightening the knob once
- Model 118 comes with a special knob for convenient tightening of the feed screw and integrates a spare cutter wheel in the knob
- Tubing cutter features a 1/4-inch to 1-1/8-inch cutting capacity
This is the best pipe cutter for convenient working.
RIDGID Pipe Cutter can be a valuable addition to any toolbox as it easily cuts plastic and multilayer tubing to the length as you need.
- Built for cutting plastic such as PVC, CPVC, PP, PEX, PE, rubber hose and multilayer tubing
- Features conveniently replaceable X-CEL quick change blade
- “Burr-less” cutting operation offers a square cut with minimum effort
- Features ergonomic grips on bottom handle spaced at 1/2-inch increments and acting as a quick pipe measuring scale
- Tubing cutter comes with a 1/8-inch to 1-5/8-inch (3 mm to 42 mm) outer diameter capacity
This is the best pipe cutter for cutting multilayer tubing.
Pipe cutters are a type of handy tool that plumber usually uses to cut pipes. It helps you to create neat and precise cuts, depending on the metal content of the pipes, but often a faster and more efficient method of cutting pipes than using hacksaws. So, it is very important to choose the best pipe cutter to get the precise cut. This list of the top 10 pipe cutters help you to choose wisely.
What is the easiest way to cut a PVC pipe?
The easiest way to cut small-diameter PVC pipes is through a PVC ratchet cutter. This tool can be purchased for lows as $ 10 and works lightweight cutting small (1½ ”diameter or less) pipes. To cut a large diameter pipe, use a hacksaw.
What is the best way to cut a steel pipe?
Heavy-duty steel pipes and tube cutters are normally the easiest to use, but for tight seats, an angle grinder or reprocessing saw may be required. When using a metal pipe cutter, align and rotate the tool around the marked area on the galvanized pipe so that the wheel will cut thinly into the room until the pipe is cut.