- 1 Top 10 Best Wire Strippers in 2020
- 2 4. DOWELL 10-22 AWG Wire Stripper
Top 10 Best Wire Strippers in 2020
Get the job done right quickly with this Durable IRWIN VISE-GRIP Best Wire Stripper.
- Wirecutter with induction hardened cutting edge remains sharp longer
- 6 strips and cuts 10-22 AWG
- Pliers style nose allows to drag as well as a loop in the wire
- Bolt cutter chop bolts to size and leaves lead thread
- Features crimps insulated and non-insulated terminals
This is the best wire stripper for better durability.
The Dromild Automatic Best Wire Stripper is designed for quick use so you can save your time and effort.
- Multi-Function Wire Stripper: Made from special manganese steel. Great for industrial and daily use. This is 3 in 1 wire stripping pliers used for wire stripping, cutting, crimping. The specially engineered and precise-machined toothed grapple allows to grip tightly and easily cut wires
- Universal Capability: Manganese steel jaws have great hardness for the wire of the specification of 24-10 AWG. Crimp-insulated terminals: ideal for 22-10 AWG. Non-insulated terminals: ideal for 12-10 AWG/ 16-14 AWG/ 22-18 AWG. Crimp
- Auto Ignition Connections: Perfect for 7-8 mm
- Strip Multiple Cables: Ideal for striping the plastic or rubber insulation, It can strips multiple cables and wires of 0.5-6 mm.
- Used For cutting and stripping wire, cable. Stripping force adjustment knob design helps to adjust flexibly as per to wire diameter. Ensure that the wire stripper has the most well-suited tension for stripping the cable protective jacket
- TPR Confort Grip: Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) grips offer maximum leverage that allows maximum effect can be accomplished with minimal force. Thermoplastic rubber can soak up the reaction force from the grip to our hands that
- Greatly increase comfort and minimizes hand fatigue
- Sales Service: You can return the product to us at any time if you are not satisfied with our products and we will surely refund or replace the product for you.
This is the best wire stripper for stripping the wires.
Introducing Compact, Lightweight Best Wire Stripper/Cutter that cleanly cuts sturdy and isolated copper wire.
- It easily cuts, strips and loops of 10-18 AWG Solid and 12-20 AWG Stranded wire
Accurate ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose allows for convenient bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Comes with holes that allow for looping and bending wire
- Clearly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
This is the best wire stripper for easy shaping of wires.
Makes the stripping of 10-22 AWG solid & stranded wires easier with this Compact DOWELL Best Wire Stripper.
- WIRE STRIPPER: Suitable for copper and aluminum cables from 10 to 22 AWG. Features built-in wire cutter
- DOWELL HANDLE：Handle is made from PP TPR material that offers comfortable hand feeling, Provides ergonomic design and optimal force-transmission. Perfect for working with wet & oily hand.
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Simple one-handed motion allows to grabs, holds, pulls and removes the outer jacket that makes clean cuts on wires.
- Total Size: 7 x 2.1 x 0.5in
This is the best wire stripper for a comfortable grip.
The TACKLIFE Reliable Wire Stripper Cutter allows you to cut off copper and aluminum wires or other steel wires.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONS: Allows Stripping, Cutting, Crimping. Easily crimp the insulated terminals of 0.5-6mm², non-insulated terminals of 0.5-6mm², ignition terminals of 7-8 MM².
- SCIENTIFIC DETAIL DESIGN: Features 8-inch flexible springs and long plastic grips that offer maximum leverage to minimize hand fatigue. Features automatic adjustment jaws, adjustable nuts, and stoppers allows to adjust the precision of the wire for various specifications to improving work efficiency
- NON-SLIP GRIP & DURABLE: Comes with two-color TPR handle, non-slip gives you a comfortable grip experience. Heat-treated high-quality steel and the black steel ring helps to enhance the hardness, Durable and best partner for your long time work
- WIDELY APPLIED: Ideal for industrial, electrician and domestic use. Perfect to cut aluminum wire, sheathed core wire, cable, multiple sheathed wires, bare terminal.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 Tacklife MWS02 Wire Stripper, 1 User Manual
This is the best wire stripper for electricians.
The IRWIN VISE-GRIP Self-Adjusting Wire Stripper that makes stripping wire from 10-24 AWG easier than ever.
- SELF-ADJUSTING: Cut the wire from 10-24 AWG with the self-adjusting mechanism. Jaw Width is 2 inches.
- ADJUSTABLE STOPPER: Adjust the length of the core strip with the help of a built-in adjustable stopper
- CRIMPING: Easily crimp 10-22 AWG insulated, 10-22 AWG non-insulated, and 7-9mm of ignition terminals
- STRIPPING: Allows to strip wire from 10-24 AWG while swivel knob micro-adjusts allows to strip gauges smaller than 20 AWG.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: Each IRWIN hand tool is validated to be free from bugs in material and workmanship for longer life.
This is the best wire stripper for crimping the wires easily.
Klein Tools Heavy-duty Best Wire Stripper is made of cast alloy with a heavy-duty Ecoat finish that delivers better corrosion-resistance and durability.
- Allows to cut and strip 8-20 AWG solid and 10-22 AWG stranded wire with ease
- Compound action stripping: Offers better grip and strip via single-action squeezing motion
- Accurately machined stripping holes allows to easily remove insulation without harming the wire
- Cut off up to 1-Inch in length of the insulation layer in just a single step
- Offers Tension loaded wire-grip that easily holds the cable while maintaining cable geometry
This is the best wire stripper for easy handling.
Unlike other conventional wire strippers, this WGGE Professional Best Wire Stripper is made from high carbon alloy steel lift-time for accurate stripping.
- WGGE allows to cuts, strips wire and loops of 10-22 AWG Solid copper wire or aluminum cables.
Strong-gripping serrated nose for convenient bending and shaping, with easy pulling of wire
- Cutting action accomplish with ergonomic curved handle
- ALL-IN-ONE and Applied to crimping insulated and non-insulated terminals
- We offer quality assurance. We like to provide a superb shopping experience for every customer
This is the best wire stripper for high-quality construction.
With the Klein Self-adjusting Best Wire Stripper / Cutter, Take precisely the guesswork to get out of solid, trapped and Romex wire.
- Stripping head adjusts to strip: 10-20 AWG Solid, 12-22 AWG stranded, and 12/2 and 14/2 Romex cable, and other nonmetallic sheathed cable
- Adjustable stopper allows to control the length of the core strip
- Tensioning thumb wheel for precise stripping of smaller gauge wire
- Easy wire cutter in handle
- Grooved grips are designed for extra comfort
This is the best wire stripper for domestic uses.
The Capri Tools Wire Stripper can be a well-built and reliable choice used for accurately and cleanly strip wires.
- Use the accurate setting that you wish to strip from 22-8 AWG wires with convenience
Built with cast alloy chassis
- Easy recoiling spring design and tension-loaded wire grip
- Stripping holes are machined precisely to take off insulation without any harm
- Provides fast compound wire stripping action
This is the best wire stripper with great accuracy of stripping of wires.
When you work with electronics, there are times when you will need to remove insulation from some electrical wires. It is always necessary to do a wire strip before performing such tasks as soldering and so on. Wire strippers are made to make stripping wires accurately and securely, simply and efficiently. So to make the buying process easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of the top wire strippers that can make a great choice
How do I prevent hand fatigue if I need a wire stripping tool for extended use?
Get a wire stepper with a plastic handle that won’t strain your hands. Stripping tools are designed in a unique way, some giving a more comfortable grip than others. A Santoprene coating in your wire stripping tool can also help you gain extra traction. A light stripping tool helps prevent stress when using it
Why do I need a wire stripping tool?
This tool works seamlessly for the separation and replacement of wires during electrical work. This simplifies the task so you can cut, adjust, and join stars depending on the project you want to work on.